Vacancy for Four Full Time Marketing/Sales Staff
- Sellam Quick Ltd is now looking to expand their staff base in the marketing and sales department. We require Four individuals to join our busy Sales and Marketing departments on a permanent basis.
- NOTE: This is NOT an Internship position but a Permanent one. We strictly want charismatic people who want a Full Time job and MUST be Bilingual.
- We only want individuals with either a Marketing/Sales qualification or any graduate with a degree.
- An experience in Marketing/Sales or Ecommerce is essential and will give you an upper hand.
- Send CV To: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 680 535 929
- Application Deadline: 26/05/2017 at Midnight breaking 27/05/2017
- Minimum certificate: A Level, BAC + 2, Diploma, Degree.
- Number Required: 4 places
- Location: Douala - Bessengue
- Design and implementation of existing/new marketing strategies.
- Train new and existing partners how to use our ecommerce system, manage sales and stock.
- Visit potential partners, present our services and sign them on to our ecommerce system.
- Photograph and edit new product photos to go on our ecommerce website.
- Negotiate wholesale prices with potential partners prior to photography and editing.
- Record products details accurately and research extended product information.
- Managing partner accounts, tracking and updating stock, payments, new products etc.
- LIVE CHAT with potential customers on our active website and social network accounts.
- Actively Partake in sales of products online and through the phone.
- Uphold company ethos and the zeal to move us forward.
- Must be a good team player.
- Must be passionate for work
- MUST be able to use a computer VERY well (Good computer skills)
Applicants with any of these skills/qualities will be considere First:
- Must be Bilingual.
- Marketing knowledge.
- Customer Service.
- Graphics designer.
- Social Network Marketing.
- Good analytical skills.
- Content Management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Rigor and organizational skills.
- Programmer or web developer.
- Excellent customer relations skills.
- Experience in logistics and HR.
- Curious about technologies particularly ecommerce.
EMAIL your CV to email@example.com